axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Mohan_Mohanasunda...@i2.com
Subject Re: Axis-Tomcat meltdown
Date Wed, 03 Oct 2001 19:41:21 GMT

Mark,
  Did you try:
    java org.apache.axis.client.AdminClient list

  You should get an xml output giving list of deployed services... The
service you are trying should be in the list.

Thanks,
Mohan

                    "Mark Young"

                    <mark@kamiak.        To:     <axis-user@xml.apache.org>

                    com>                 cc:

                                         Subject:     Axis-Tomcat meltdown

                    10/03/01

                    02:12 PM

                    Please

                    respond to

                    axis-user

Has anyone out there run into (and hopefully solved) this problem?  I must
have done something terrible to my Tomcat 3.2.2/Axis installation, because
now when I try to invoke any Axis service, I get a soap message with a
fault string: "The Axis engine couldn't find a target service to invoke!
...."

I've tried many things (since I don't have a good idea about what the real
problem is), including replacing webapps/axis with a fresh copy of the
original stuff.  That didn't work.

Any clues?

Thanks,

Mark Young