axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Glen Daniels <gdani...@macromedia.com>
Subject RE: What is meant by current working directory of your servlet en gine ?
Date Fri, 12 Oct 2001 15:56:51 GMT

If you're using the latest versions of Axis (i.e. recent nightly builds),
this has been made consistent.  The files are expected to live in WEB-INF/.
Previously it was up to the servlet engine to decide - for JRun, it was
JRUN_HOME/servers/default/.  Putting it in WEB-INF as we do now makes much
more sense.

--G