axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Andre Juffer <ajuf...@sun3.oulu.fi>
Subject Re: WSDL
Date Sat, 27 Oct 2001 11:50:56 GMT
Mark,

thanks for your reply. I have tried your suggestion, but that did not
work. However, I made a small modification in the WEB-INF/web.xml. The
original contained:

   <servlet-mapping>
     <servlet-name>AxisServlet</servlet-name>
     <url-pattern>/services</url-pattern>
   </servlet-mapping>

I have modified this to:

   <servlet-mapping>
     <servlet-name>AxisServlet</servlet-name>
     <url-pattern>/services/*</url-pattern>
   </servlet-mapping>

This solved everything. Four files were retuned:

  MyService.java
  MyServicePortType.java
  MyServiceSoapBindingStub.java
  client-config.xml

Tomcat (Catalina) could not simply understand the request, and I had to
tell it what to do. I am surprised that others did not have this
problem. I am running Linux Slackware, Tomcat4, Java 1.3.

Thanks,
Andre.

Volkmann, Mark wrote:

> Try it without "services/".
> http://localhost:8080/axis/MyService?wsdl should work.

The Biocenter and            | Fax: +358-8-553-1141
     the Dep. of Biochemistry | Email: Andre.Juffer@oulu.fi
University of Oulu, Finland  | WWW: http://www.biochem.oulu.fi/Biocomputing/