axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Andre Juffer <ajuf...@sun3.oulu.fi>
Subject Re: Newbie questions
Date Tue, 16 Oct 2001 18:18:31 GMT

Andre Vermeulen (ZA) wrote:

> Hi
>
> server-config.xml is in my WEB-INF directory... still no go though !
> I downloaded the latest nightly build will try that...

OK, it seems that with Tomcat3 this file was note create (at least in my
case), but I have tried Axis with Cataline and the file was there.

The Biocenter and            | Fax: +358-8-553-1141
     the Dep. of Biochemistry | Email: Andre.Juffer@oulu.fi
University of Oulu, Finland  | WWW: http://www.biochem.oulu.fi/Biocomputing/