axis-java-user-ja mailing list archives

From SebDel <sdel...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Axis-1.4 - JDBC Driver - Mac OS X
Date Mon, 25 Aug 2008 14:41:48 GMT

Hello,

Did your ever find the solution to this problem? I am experiencing the exact
same issue.

I have been running the setenv.sh script that comes with Axis so that the
complete path to the MySQL driver JAR file is included in the environment
variable AXIS2_CLASSPATH but it doesn't work, Axis doesn't seem to find the
JAR file.

Thank you for your input,

Sébastien.