axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Bill Blough <billblo...@apache.org>
Subject External services (Travis, etc.) for Git repos
Date Mon, 20 Apr 2020 18:41:37 GMT
As I understand it, we'll have to request that external services, such
as Travis, be enabled for the git repos on a per-repo basis.

It looks like the following repos have .travis.yml files:

axis-axis1-java
axis-axis2-java-core
axis-axis2-java-rampart

Is that all I should request Travis be enabled for? Or should I also
include one or more of:

axis-axis1-site-src
axis-axis2-java-kandula
axis-axis2-java-sandesha
axis-axis2-java-savan
axis-axis2-java-transports
axis-site

Are there any other external services I should request be enabled for
any of these repos?   If so, which services and which repos?

For example, on one of the previous messages to the C list, someone mentioned
SonarQube [1] for defect/vulnerability scanning.  Is that something we
want to enable?

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/INFRA/SonarQube+Analysis

Thanks,
Bill

--
GPG: 5CDD 0C9C F446 BC1B 2509  8791 1762 E022 7034 CF84