axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Thorsten Schöning <tschoen...@am-soft.de>
Subject [Axis2] Pull requests on GitHub or patches in JIRA?
Date Mon, 28 Aug 2017 07:40:33 GMT
Hi all,

didn't find an answer on the project homepage: What is preferred,
providing patch files in JIRA issues or pull requests using the GitHub
mirror? Do you even care at all?

I was unsure because JIRA seems to still be the first place to go with
issues and patch files there keep everything together in one place. On
the other hand, PRs on GitHub might be easier to merge, depending on
the devs workflow, and as I forked the project there, I could provide
those as well if it makes anything easier. There are not so many PRs
currently, but the repo has already been forked by some people, so I
thought I just ask you...

Thanks!

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Thorsten Schöning