axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Niranjan Karunanandham <niranjan.k...@gmail.com>
Subject [Axis2] BeanInfoCache Unable to locate a BeanInfo cache warning
Date Tue, 11 Jul 2017 14:42:05 GMT
Hi Devs,

I am using axis2 in an OSGi environment and I have an OSGi bundle which
exposes a web-service. When I invoke the service, I am always getting the
warning [1]. On debugging the code, this is happening since it does not
satisfy any of the condition in [2] and the cache is being set to null.
When I debugged the code, the bean.getClassLoader() is
"org.eclipse.osgi.internal.baseadaptor.DefaultClassLoader" and therefore
does not satisfy the condition. This works when i deploy the service as an
axis2 service.

Is there any particular reason as to why we check whether the if statement
in [2] instead of directly caching? If so, in the case of an OSGi web
service, is it possible to change the classloader from
"org.eclipse.osgi.internal.baseadaptor.DefaultClassLoader" to a custom one?

[1] -
WARN - BeanInfoCache Unable to locate a BeanInfo cache for class
org.nira.sample.service (stopClass=class java.lang.Object). This will
negatively affect performance!

[2] -
https://github.com/apache/axis2-java/blob/1_6/modules/kernel/src/org/apache/axis2/classloader/BeanInfoCache.java#L110

Regards,