axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Gainty <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Runtime error 'undeclared namespace "t"'
Date Fri, 23 Jun 2017 19:37:37 GMT

________________________________
From: Robert Seletsky <rseletsk@unm.edu>
Sent: Friday, June 23, 2017 3:12 PM
To: java-dev@axis.apache.org
Subject: Re: Runtime error 'undeclared namespace "t"'

The WSDL is supplied by Oracle (RightNow)
MG>Oracles example uses double quoted delimiter for namespace URL
https://docs.oracle.com/cd/E41633_01/pt853pbh1/eng/pt/tibr/concept_UnderstandingProvidingWSDLDocuments-076201.html
Understanding Providing WSDL Documents - Oracle<https://docs.oracle.com/cd/E41633_01/pt853pbh1/eng/pt/tibr/concept_UnderstandingProvidingWSDLDocuments-076201.html>
docs.oracle.com
WS-Addressing header elements for asynchronous request/response operation types. WS-Security
elements UsernameToken and SAMLToken. In addition, provided WSDL document ...

I am new to all this, but I am able to get a successful build using Maven with IntelliJ.
MG>ive used eclipse, netbeans and IntelliJ..whichever IDE works for you should be fine
Robert