axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Pascal Kn├╝ppel (Entwicklung) <p.knuep...@narz-avn.de>
Subject Fwd: Service class must have public as access Modifier
Date Fri, 15 Apr 2016 09:07:07 GMT

Hi I currently got the problem that I am not able to access my service.
I patched it from axis 1.5.1 to axis 1.7.1. The old version still works
fine but if I deploy the upgraded version and try to access it via a
simple testclient I get the following error message, that the server
does not even log with logging level on debug:

> <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
>
> <soapenv:Envelope
> xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/">
>     <soapenv:Header/>
>     <soapenv:Body>
>         <soapenv:Fault>
>             <faultcode>soapenv:Server</faultcode>
>             <faultstring>Service class
> de.fiverx.steuerberater.ws.v1.Service must have public as access
> Modifier</faultstring>
>             <detail/>
>         </soapenv:Fault>
>     </soapenv:Body>
> </soapenv:Envelope>

my Service class looks as follows:

> package de.fiverx.steuerberater.ws.v1;
>
> public final class Service implements
> SteuerberaterOnlineServiceSkeletonInterface {
>         public
> de.fiverx.steuerberater.gfi_bremen.v1.LadeAbrechnungsDatenErgebnis
> ladeAbrechnungsDaten(
> de.fiverx.steuerberater.gfi_bremen.v1.LadeAbrechnungsDatenAnfrage
> ladeAbrechnungsDatenAnfrage0) {
>                 return new LadeAbrechnungsDatenErgebnis();
>         }
> }

and at last my services.xml

> <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
> <!-- This file was auto-generated from WSDL -->
> <!-- by the Apache Axis2 version: 1.5.1  Built on : Oct 19, 2009
> (10:59:00 EDT) -->
> <serviceGroup>
>     <service name="SteuerberaterOnlineService">
>         <messageReceivers>
>             <messageReceiver mep="http://www.w3.org/ns/wsdl/in-out"
> class="de.fiverx.steuerberater.ws.v1.SteuerberaterOnlineServiceMessageReceiverInOut"/>
>         </messageReceivers>
>         <parameter
> name="ServiceClass">de.fiverx.steuerberater.ws.v1.Service</parameter>
>         <parameter name="useOriginalwsdl">false</parameter>
>         <parameter name="modifyUserWSDLPortAddress">true</parameter>
>         <operation name="ladeAbrechnungsDaten"
> mep="http://www.w3.org/ns/wsdl/in-out"
> namespace="http://ws.gfi-bremen.de/online/services/SteuerberaterOnline/v1">
> <actionMapping>http://ws.gfi-bremen.de/online/services/SteuerberaterOnline/v1#ladeAbrechnungsDaten</actionMapping>
>
> <outputActionMapping>http://ws.gfi-bremen.de/online/services/SteuerberaterOnline/v1/SteuerberaterOnlinePortType/ladeAbrechnungsDatenResponse</outputActionMapping>
>
>         </operation>
>     </service>
> </serviceGroup>

removing the final keyword does not help either.
Any suggestions what is going wrong here?