axis-java-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Andreas Veithen (JIRA)" <j...@apache.org>
Subject [jira] [Commented] (AXIS2-5741) clients cannot resolve service reponse
Date Mon, 15 Feb 2016 14:05:18 GMT

    [ https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2-5741?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel&focusedCommentId=15147384#comment-15147384
] 

Andreas Veithen commented on AXIS2-5741:
----------------------------------------

Yes, that's the easy part :-) The more difficult part is to figure out why the code generator
generates code that uses the wrong namespace (and where the piece of code responsible for
this is located).

> clients cannot resolve service reponse
> --------------------------------------
>
>                 Key: AXIS2-5741
>                 URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2-5741
>             Project: Axis2
>          Issue Type: Bug
>          Components: adb, codegen
>    Affects Versions: 1.7.0
>            Reporter: Pascal Kn├╝ppel
>         Attachments: WebService.wsdl, mockService.zip, mockService.zip
>
>
> We have developed an axis2 service some years ago but had some security issues with it.
Therefore we now patched to version 1.7.0. We got 2 test clients, one JAX-WS-client and an
axis2-client. Both are working perfectly with the old version. But when sending requests to
the axis2 service in version 1.7.0 the clients cannot resolve the response, though the service
is answering correctly. What can be the reason of this? JAX-WS-client is returning null and
axis2-client is throwing an exception of unknown elemtn eventhough the mentioned element is
absolutely correct. I watched the traffic via fiddler to find differences in the reponses
of the old version client and the new version client. But the differences are minor and do
not justify that the clients cannot resolve it. I never had this kind of problem with webservices
except for this axis2-version.
> here is the service-response from the old service version 1.5.1 that the clients accept
correctly
> HTTP/1.1 200 OK
> Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2016 07:21:14 GMT
> Server: Apache
> Keep-Alive: timeout=5, max=29
> Connection: Keep-Alive
> Transfer-Encoding: chunked
> Content-Type: text/xml;charset=utf-8
> 2d4
> <?xml version='1.0' encoding='utf-8'?><soapenv:Envelope xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/"><soapenv:Body><ns1:ladeRzVersionResponse
xmlns:ns1="http://fiverx.de/spec/abrechnungsservice/types"><result>&lt;?xml version="1.0"
encoding="ISO-8859-15"?>
> &lt;rzeVersion xmlns="http://fiverx.de/spec/abrechnungsservice">&lt;uVersion>&lt;versionNr>01.06&lt;/versionNr>&lt;gracePeriod>2016-12&lt;/gracePeriod>&lt;/uVersion>&lt;uVersion>&lt;versionNr>01.07&lt;/versionNr>&lt;gracePeriod>2018-12&lt;/gracePeriod>&lt;/uVersion>&lt;uVersion>&lt;versionNr>01.08&lt;/versionNr>&lt;gracePeriod>2020-12&lt;/gracePeriod>&lt;/uVersion>&lt;/rzeVersion></result></ns1:ladeRzVersionResponse></soapenv:Body></soapenv:Envelope>
> 0
> And here the new service (verson 1.7.0) response that the clients do not accept.
> HTTP/1.1 200 OK
> Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2016 07:15:54 GMT
> Server: Apache
> Keep-Alive: timeout=5, max=29
> Connection: Keep-Alive
> Transfer-Encoding: chunked
> Content-Type: text/xml;charset=utf-8
> 2cb
> <?xml version='1.0' encoding='utf-8'?><soapenv:Envelope xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/"><soapenv:Header/><soapenv:Body><ns1:ladeRzVersionResponse
xmlns:ns1="http://fiverx.de/spec/abrechnungsservice/types"><ns1:result>&lt;?xml
version="1.0" encoding="ISO-8859-15"?>
> &lt;rzeVersion xmlns="http://fiverx.de/spec/abrechnungsservice">&lt;uVersion>&lt;versionNr>01.06&lt;/versionNr>&lt;gracePeriod>2016-12&lt;/gracePeriod>&lt;/uVersion>&lt;uVersion>&lt;versionNr>01.07&lt;/versionNr>&lt;gracePeriod>2018-12&lt;/gracePeriod>&lt;/uVersion>&lt;uVersion>&lt;versionNr>01.08&lt;/versionNr>&lt;gracePeriod>2020-12&lt;/gracePeriod>&lt;/uVersion>&lt;/rzeVersion></ns1:result></ns1:ladeRzVersionResponse>
> 22
> </soapenv:Body></soapenv:Envelope>
> 0
> EDIT:
> corrected the responses... accidentally put the requests here not the responses...



--
This message was sent by Atlassian JIRA
(v6.3.4#6332)

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: java-dev-unsubscribe@axis.apache.org
For additional commands, e-mail: java-dev-help@axis.apache.org


Mime
View raw message