axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Yu, Jianrong" <...@ohio.edu>
Subject RE: Unable to engage module : rampart
Date Wed, 09 Sep 2015 11:57:54 GMT
Thanks, Deepal for your help!

The issue is resolved after put all rampart jar files into the class path.

Thanks again,

Jianrong

From: Deepal jayasinghe [mailto:deepalk@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 08, 2015 11:55 PM
To: java-dev@axis.apache.org
Subject: Re: Unable to engage module : rampart

Please have the mar file in the class path.

Deepal
All,

I Setup A Proxy Tool For Accessing Blackboard's Web Services , developed by Bruce Phillips.
 http://www.brucephillips.name/blog/index.cfm/2011/6/8/Blackboard-Learn-91-Web-Services-Tutorials-and-Documentation

After deploy his code into eclipse, then run as an application, I am getting the following
error.

2015-09-08 13:45:08,113 ERROR edu.ku.it.si.registerproxytool.controller.RegisterToolController.registerProxyToolWithBlackboard:84
- There was an error in registering the tool: Unable to engage module : rampart

By googling,  could not find a solution for it.

Anyone has a solution for this issue?

Appreciate for your help!

Jianrong Yu