axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Hiranya Jayathilaka <hiranya...@gmail.com>
Subject Cleaning Up Axis2 JIRA List
Date Fri, 03 Jul 2015 02:05:18 GMT
Hi Deepal,

How about cleaning up the Axis2 open JIRA list a little bit? There are many issues we can
resolve quickly:

1. Issues with patches: Apply the patch and resolve as "fixed".
2. Issues that are supposedly already fixed in the trunk: Test and resolve as "fixed".
3. Really old issues, with barely any details that can help us reproduce or fix them: Chances
are the folks who reported these issues are no longer interested in following up. I think
we should just resolve them as "won't fix", while leaving a comment to the reporters to reopen
them with more details, if they are still interested.

WDYT?

Thanks,
Hiranya
--