axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Gainty <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: axis2 client width Complex objects or Collection
Date Sat, 18 Jul 2015 00:37:35 GMT
STEP 1
use the provided xmlbeans working template to first generate axis service xmlbeans.aar and
deploy
write the client to ensure proper formatting of xmlbean client to axis service xmlbeans.aar

STEP2
Modify the template in iterative fashion to eventually refactor the template
over to your Collections

//create default DocumentBuilder
javax.xml.parsers.DocumentBuilder builder = factory.newDocumentBuilder();

//parse xsdConfigFile into xsdConfigDoc (Document)
org.w3c.dom.Document xsdConfigDoc = builder.parse(new File(xsdConfigFile));

//assume XMLBEANS_NS is defined to point to http://xml.apache.org/xmlbeans/2004/02/xbean/config
private static final String XMLBEANS_NS = "http://xml.apache.org/xmlbeans/2004/02/xbean/config";

//assume the name of the node is qname
private static final String XMLBEANS_QNAME_NODE = "qname";

//You can build a NodeList with all qname elements defined in the above xsdConfigFile
org.w3c.dom.NodeList qnameNodes = xsdConfigDoc.getElementsByTagNameNS(XMLBEANS_NS, XMLBEANS_QNAME_NODE);

Regards,
Martin Gainty