axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From <Vivek.P.Sridha...@wellsfargo.com>
Subject RE: Is axis 2 active OR has it been retired?
Date Fri, 27 Mar 2015 23:10:53 GMT
Thank you Martin. It is heartening to see a response within a couple of hrs. and a commitment
to help me as an Axis 2 user.

Good to know that there are large user communities such as Banco Santander.

Is it possible to get additional information that can demonstrate that if my project sponsors
continue on Axis 2 they do not have to be fearful of being stuck on a platform that is not
adopting newer developments and does not have enough developers and contributors that can
step up and help with issues?

Below are some items that I can think of can demonstrate project viability, if you have different
information that demonstrates the same that will also work:

-          High level outlook on how the Axis 2 project expects to move forward

-          An idea of the number of active developers/contributors

-          Additional developers responding to this email and showing support for the project
(other devs can email me directly instead of the dev-distro to avoid spam)

Kind regards,
Vivek