axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Karl Heinz Marbaise <khmarba...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Fwd: server error
Date Sat, 21 Feb 2015 12:34:09 GMT
Hi,

unfortunately this is not the first message regarding this issue...

I already opened an issue for that:

and those messages bring mre more and more to the conclusions there is
really need to fix the cms script....instead....cause it will not help
to set the executable flag in SVN cause it's simple ignored within
cms...as i identified already in the cms perl script...