axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Yashwanth Rajaram -X (yrajaram - ZENSAR TECHNOLOGIES INC at Cisco)" <yraja...@cisco.com>
Subject Apache Transport for AMQP
Date Tue, 10 Feb 2015 21:03:40 GMT
Hi All,

I am exploring to invoke web services over AMQP. So want to get some pointers/tutorials etc.
Would appreciate your responses/pointers/thoughts.

1)      Is there a transport support available for AMQP or should we use JMS transport to
communicate to a web service via say RabbitMQ?

2)      Is Apache Transports project (http://axis.apache.org/axis2/java/transports/) still
active - I see that it was last published in 2009? Is there a new/later web site for Transports
project?

3)      From this blog https://kishanthan.wordpress.com/2013/03/26/amqp-transport-for-wso2-esb-based-on-rabbitmq-java-client/
I find that there is a separate AMQP support for WSO2 available. Can this be used directly
 on Apache Axis2 1.6 (Java)?

4)      Also can you share your thoughts on https://github.com/carenini/axis2-transport-amqp
- is this an implementation that can be used instead of JMS to take advantage of AMQP (on
Apache Axis2 1.6) ?

Sincerely, Yashwanth