axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From David Hoffer <dhoff...@gmail.com>
Subject How to integrate Axis2 modules in maven build?
Date Wed, 07 Jan 2015 19:51:48 GMT
We have an existing Ant build (EAR build) that has 4 existing Axis2 modules
(in WAR), one of those is Rampart (v1.3).  How are these supposed to be
integrated in a Maven build?  Currently the build has the mar files as
resources in WEB-INF/modules of the war's root but that doesn't seem right
as currently the build knows nothing about the dependencies of those mar
files.

Is there a way to add the mar files as dependencies and have maven
automatically place the mar files at WEB-INF/modules and add each mar's
dependencies?  I need all of the dependencies in the ear's APP-INF/lib
folder as our war is a skinny war that has no jars in it's lib folder.

What is the standard way of doing this for mars in Maven?

-Dave