axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Gainty <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: How to integrate Axis2 modules in maven build?
Date Wed, 07 Jan 2015 20:32:58 GMT
David
path of least resistance is to use maven-antrun-plugin on the existing target

also <build.xml>
            builds
            axis2-aar-maven-plugin and axis2-mar-maven-plugin BEFORE it runs the main build.
https://axis.apache.org/axis2/java/core/maven-help.html

1a)Once the plugins are generated then you can generate your pom e.g.
mvn archetype:generate (which creates the POM)
1b)create necessary classes for module such as Module ,IncomingHandler ,OutgoingHandler
2)place module.xmll in newly created src/main/resources/META-INF/folder
3)add axis2-mar-maven-plugin to your <build><plugins> e.g.
<build>
<plugins>
<plugin>
               <groupId>org.apache.axis2</groupId>
               <artifactId>axis2-mar-maven-plugin</artifactId>
               <version>1.4.1</version>
           </plugin>
4)use the mvn command to compile source codes and assemble module as a .mar package.
mvn compile axis2-mar:mar

http://ssagara.blogspot.com/2009/03/axis2-maven-module-mar-plug-in.html

axis2-mar-maven-plugin hasnt been touched in 6 years so report back if you have any issues
Martin Gainty