axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Phani Kumar <phani2m...@gmail.com>
Subject [Axis2]Issue with XMLBeans using Axis2 1.6.2
Date Thu, 18 Sep 2014 06:55:50 GMT
Dear All,

We have a requirement of, need to generate the Wrapper classes while
generating  client stubs using XMLbeans with the Axis 2 1.6.2 version,
instead of Primitive types  for optional fileds having datatype int,long
and boolean(As like same as <uwc>true<uwc> option in ADB).

Ex:

<xsd:element name="studentId minoccurs ="0" type ="xsd:long">
below case is returning long primitive type, but we need wrapper class(Long)

 public long getStudentId()
    {
        synchronized (monitor())
        {
            check_orphaned();
            org.apache.xmlbeans.SimpleValue target = null;
            target =
(org.apache.xmlbeans.SimpleValue)get_store().find_element_user(STUDENTID$48,
0);
            if (target == null)
            {
                return 0L;
            }
            return target.getLongValue();
        }
    }

Can you please provide some solution for the above requirement ASAP.

Can u please let me know , if the requirement is not clear.

Thanks
Phani