axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Hiranya Jayathilaka <hiranya...@gmail.com>
Subject Axis2 Release?
Date Thu, 07 Aug 2014 01:24:26 GMT
Hi Folks,

I have brought up this point a couple of times over the last year, but
every time it seems to get swiped under the rug. So let me re-initiate the
discussion.

Is there any momentum towards an Axis2 release from the trunk? I believe
it's been several years since the last Axis2 release from the trunk, and we
really need latest Axis2 and Rampart releases to proceed with our efforts
of releasing Synapse. Is this something we can expect to happen in the near
future?

Also, on a related note, what happened to the proposal regarding retiring
Sandesha? Has that been acted upon?

Thanks,
Hiranya

--