axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From detelinyorda...@gmail.com
Subject Re: Rampart transport binding integration tests?
Date Tue, 15 Jul 2014 23:39:41 GMT
Sure, we could leave rampart core compile against servlet api 2.3 from
axis2 kernel and exclude it from rampart integration so that Jetty would
run with 2.5, but still if all rampart modules are imported in Eclipse IDE
as projects, then both servlet api versions are available on the classpath
and when running Rampart Jetty-based tests in Eclipse, one gets:

java.lang.SecurityException: class "javax.servlet.ServletRequestListener"'s
signer information does not match signer information of other classes in
the same package

If nobody is using Eclipse to run tests but sticking to command-line then
this approach would work. I also tried to find a Jetty version that uses
servlet api 2.3 but even the oldest 6.0 is using 2.5.

Regards,
   Detelin

On Tue, Jul 15, 2014 at 10:28 PM, Andreas Veithen <andreas.veithen@gmail.com