axis-java-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Hudson (JIRA)" <j...@apache.org>
Subject [jira] [Commented] (AXIS2-5646) An IllegalStateException with invalid BundleContext occurres during the shutdown process of Axis2 OSGi bundle
Date Wed, 14 May 2014 22:34:24 GMT

    [ https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2-5646?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel&focusedCommentId=13998156#comment-13998156
] 

Hudson commented on AXIS2-5646:
-------------------------------

SUCCESS: Integrated in Axis2 #2579 (See [https://builds.apache.org/job/Axis2/2579/])
AXIS2-5646: Fixed an IllegalStateException triggered during shutdown of the Axis2 OSGi module:
* Applied the patch submitted by Andy Schmidt (with some minor formatting changes).
* Enabled the regression test for this issue. (veithen: rev 1594701)
* /axis/axis2/java/core/trunk/modules/osgi-tests/src/test/java/OSGiTest.java
* /axis/axis2/java/core/trunk/modules/osgi/src/org/apache/axis2/osgi/deployment/OSGiConfigurationContextFactory.java
AXIS2-5646: Added unit test code able to intercept the IllegalStateException occuring during
the shutdown of the OSGi bundle. (veithen: rev 1594378)
* /axis/axis2/java/core/trunk/modules/osgi-tests/src/test/java/OSGiTest.java


> An IllegalStateException with invalid BundleContext occurres during the shutdown process
of Axis2 OSGi bundle
> -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>                 Key: AXIS2-5646
>                 URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2-5646
>             Project: Axis2
>          Issue Type: Bug
>    Affects Versions: 1.6.2
>            Reporter: Andy Schmidt
>             Fix For: 1.7.0, 1.6.3
>
>         Attachments: OSGiConfigurationContextFactory.java
>
>
> An IllegalStateException with invalid BundleContext occurres during the shutdown process
of the Axis2 OSGi bundle.
> 2014-05-05T11:02:32.621 UTC  INFO [Thread-3|DCSOSGi:?] [org.apache.felix.fileinstall[org.osgi.service.cm.ConfigurationListener,
org.apache.felix.fileinstall.ArtifactListener, org.apache.felix.fileinstall.ArtifactInstaller]
11:02:32.620] ServiceEvent UNREGISTERING
> 2014-05-05T11:02:32.623 UTC  INFO [Thread-3|DCSOSGi:?] [org.apache.felix.fileinstall[org.osgi.service.url.URLStreamHandlerService]
11:02:32.623] ServiceEvent UNREGISTERING
> 2014-05-05T11:02:32.626 UTC  INFO [Thread-3|DCSOSGi:?] [org.apache.felix.fileinstall[org.osgi.service.cm.ManagedServiceFactory]
11:02:32.625] ServiceEvent UNREGISTERING
> 2014-05-05T11:02:32.626 UTC  INFO [Thread-3|DCSOSGi:?] [org.apache.felix.fileinstall
11:02:32.625] BundleEvent STOPPED
> 2014-05-05T11:02:32.627 UTC  INFO [Thread-3|DCSOSGi:?] [org.apache.ws.commons.schema.XmlSchema
11:02:32.627] BundleEvent STOPPED
> 2014-05-05T11:02:32.628 UTC  INFO [Thread-3|DCSOSGi:?] [org.apache.woden.woden-api 11:02:32.628]
BundleEvent STOPPED
> 2014-05-05T11:02:32.628 UTC  INFO [Thread-3|DCSOSGi:?] [org.apache.commons.io 11:02:32.628]
BundleEvent STOPPED
> 2014-05-05T11:02:32.629 UTC  INFO [Thread-3|DCSOSGi:?] [org.apache.httpcomponents.httpcore
11:02:32.628] BundleEvent STOPPED
> 2014-05-05T11:02:32.629 UTC  INFO [Thread-3|DCSOSGi:?] [org.apache.commons.codec 11:02:32.628]
BundleEvent STOPPED
> 2014-05-05T11:02:32.629 UTC  INFO [Thread-3|DCSOSGi:?] [org.apache.axis2.osgi[org.osgi.service.cm.ManagedService]
11:02:32.629] ServiceEvent UNREGISTERING
> 2014-05-05T11:02:32.634 UTC  INFO [Thread-3|DCSOSGi:?] [org.apache.axis2.osgi[org.apache.axis2.context.ConfigurationContext]
11:02:32.633] ServiceEvent UNREGISTERING
> 2014-05-05T11:02:32.636 UTC ERROR [Thread-3|DCSOSGi:?] [org.apache.axis2.osgi 11:02:32.635]
FrameworkEvent ERROR
> java.lang.IllegalStateException: Invalid BundleContext.
> 	at org.apache.felix.framework.BundleContextImpl.checkValidity(BundleContextImpl.java:514)
> 	at org.apache.felix.framework.BundleContextImpl.getService(BundleContextImpl.java:449)
> 	at org.apache.axis2.osgi.deployment.OSGiConfigurationContextFactory$AxisConfigServiceListener.serviceChanged(OSGiConfigurationContextFactory.java:158)
> 	at org.apache.felix.framework.util.EventDispatcher$4.run(EventDispatcher.java:925)
> 	at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
> 	at org.apache.felix.framework.util.EventDispatcher.invokeServiceListenerCallback(EventDispatcher.java:921)
> 	at org.apache.felix.framework.util.EventDispatcher.fireEventImmediately(EventDispatcher.java:793)
> 	at org.apache.felix.framework.util.EventDispatcher.fireServiceEvent(EventDispatcher.java:543)
> 	at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.fireServiceEvent(Felix.java:4260)
> 	at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.access$000(Felix.java:74)
> 	at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix$1.serviceChanged(Felix.java:390)
> 	at org.apache.felix.framework.ServiceRegistry.unregisterService(ServiceRegistry.java:148)
> 	at org.apache.felix.framework.ServiceRegistrationImpl.unregister(ServiceRegistrationImpl.java:127)
> 	at org.apache.felix.framework.ServiceRegistry.unregisterServices(ServiceRegistry.java:191)
> 	at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.stopBundle(Felix.java:2386)
> 	at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.setActiveStartLevel(Felix.java:1214)
> 	at org.apache.felix.framework.FrameworkStartLevelImpl.run(FrameworkStartLevelImpl.java:295)
> 	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:744)
> 2014-05-05T11:02:32.636 UTC  INFO [Thread-3|DCSOSGi:?] [org.apache.axis2.osgi[org.apache.axis2.transport.TransportListener]
11:02:32.636] ServiceEvent UNREGISTERING
> 2014-05-05T11:02:32.637 UTC ERROR [Thread-3|DCSOSGi:?] [org.apache.axis2.osgi 11:02:32.637]
FrameworkEvent ERROR
> java.lang.IllegalStateException: Invalid BundleContext.
> 	at org.apache.felix.framework.BundleContextImpl.checkValidity(BundleContextImpl.java:514)
> 	at org.apache.felix.framework.BundleContextImpl.getService(BundleContextImpl.java:449)
> 	at org.apache.axis2.osgi.deployment.OSGiConfigurationContextFactory$AxisConfigServiceListener.serviceChanged(OSGiConfigurationContextFactory.java:158)
> 	at org.apache.felix.framework.util.EventDispatcher$4.run(EventDispatcher.java:925)
> 	at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
> 	at org.apache.felix.framework.util.EventDispatcher.invokeServiceListenerCallback(EventDispatcher.java:921)
> 	at org.apache.felix.framework.util.EventDispatcher.fireEventImmediately(EventDispatcher.java:793)
> 	at org.apache.felix.framework.util.EventDispatcher.fireServiceEvent(EventDispatcher.java:543)
> 	at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.fireServiceEvent(Felix.java:4260)
> 	at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.access$000(Felix.java:74)
> 	at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix$1.serviceChanged(Felix.java:390)
> 	at org.apache.felix.framework.ServiceRegistry.unregisterService(ServiceRegistry.java:148)
> 	at org.apache.felix.framework.ServiceRegistrationImpl.unregister(ServiceRegistrationImpl.java:127)
> 	at org.apache.felix.framework.ServiceRegistry.unregisterServices(ServiceRegistry.java:191)
> 	at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.stopBundle(Felix.java:2386)
> 	at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.setActiveStartLevel(Felix.java:1214)
> 	at org.apache.felix.framework.FrameworkStartLevelImpl.run(FrameworkStartLevelImpl.java:295)
> 	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:744)



--
This message was sent by Atlassian JIRA
(v6.2#6252)

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: java-dev-unsubscribe@axis.apache.org
For additional commands, e-mail: java-dev-help@axis.apache.org


Mime
View raw message