axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Wally Dennis <wally.den...@aonhewitt.com>
Subject Issue with calling MTOM services hosted on Axis2 1.6.2 from an Axis2 1.5.6 client
Date Wed, 12 Mar 2014 15:29:12 GMT
Has anyone encountered an issue trying to call an Axis2 1.6.2 service that returns an MTOM
attachment from an Axis2 1.5.6 client?  We are trying to upgrade our services to use the latest
version of Axis2 and this is causing a big issue that might prevent us from performing the
upgrade.  Basically, what we are seeing is that everything looks good on the server (1.6.2),
but on the 1.5.6 client it is failing the security check on the response.  The Fault we are
getting is this:

org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: The signature or decryption was invalid

Thanks,
Wally