axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Shameera Rathnayaka <shameerai...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Upcoming Axis2 releases?
Date Sun, 16 Mar 2014 09:08:19 GMT
Hi Andrew,

You are more than welcome to provide fixes for codebase or docs or both :),
Please open a JIRA then and there for such fixes and attach your patch to
the JIRA itself. And when you submit patches first provide it for current
trunk ( 1.7.0-SNAPSHOT) and then we can push the same patch to 1.6.3 branch
and this might require slightly modification for the original patch. Better
add test cases too when ever possible to test your fix.

Cheers,
Shameera.