axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Gainty <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: [Axis2] Build failure
Date Sun, 30 Mar 2014 20:14:32 GMT

> Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2014 11:45:01 -0700
> From: deepalk@gmail.com
> To: java-dev@axis.apache.org
> Subject: [Axis2] Build failure
>
> I am getting following build error, is that only for me?
>
> Failed tests:
>
> SchemaDataLocatorTest.testOutputInlineForm:79->XMLSchemaTest.assertSimilarXML:
> 66 XML similar org.custommonkey.xmlunit.Diff
> [different] Expected attribute value 'echoStringArray' but was
> 'echoString' - co
> mparing <xs:element name="echoStringArray"...> at
> /schema[1]/element[1]/@name to
> <xs:element name="echoString"...> at /schema[1]/element[1]/@name

MG>package org.apache.axis2.sample.echo;
public class EchoImpl {
    public EchoImpl() {
    }
    public java.lang.String echoString(java.lang.String in) {
        return in;
    }
    public java.lang.String[] echoStringArray(java.lang.String[] in) {
        return in;
    }
}

MG> referencing META-INF/services.xml
<service name="">
    <description>
        This is a testing service , to test the system is working or not
    </description>
    <parameter name="ServiceClass">org.apache.axis2.sample.echo.EchoImpl</parameter>
    <operation name="echoStringArray">
        <message label="In">
            <parameter name="messageIN">messageIN</parameter>
        </message>
        <message label="Out">
            <parameter name="messageOut">messageOut</parameter>
        </message>
    </operation>
</service>

MG>the binding in WSDL
 <binding name="Axis2SampleDocLitPortBinding" type="tns:Axis2SampleDocLitPortType">
  <soap:binding style="document" transport="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/http"/>
  <operation name="echoStringArray">
   <soap:operation soapAction="echoStringArray" style="document"/>
   <input>
    <soap:body use="literal" namespace="http://userguide.axis2.apache.org/Axis2SampleDocLit"/>
   </input>
   <output>
    <soap:body use="literal" namespace="http://userguide.axis2.apache.org/Axis2SampleDocLit"/>
   </output>
  </operation>

MG>it looks as if your default namespace is http://userguide.axis2.apache.org/Axis2SampleDocLit
which is in same location as Flight MH370