axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Deepal jayasinghe <deep...@gmail.com>
Subject [Axis2] Build failure
Date Sun, 30 Mar 2014 18:45:01 GMT
I am getting following build error, is that only for me?

Failed tests:

SchemaDataLocatorTest.testOutputInlineForm:79->XMLSchemaTest.assertSimilarXML:
66 XML similar org.custommonkey.xmlunit.Diff
[different] Expected attribute value 'echoStringArray' but was
'echoString' - co
mparing <xs:element name="echoStringArray"...> at
/schema[1]/element[1]/@name to
 <xs:element name="echoString"...> at /schema[1]/element[1]/@name

DefaultSchemaGeneratorTest.testExtendedPOJO:541->testClass:115->XMLSchemaTest.
assertSimilarXML:66 XML similar org.custommonkey.xmlunit.Diff
[different] Expected attribute value 'setSss' but was 'getSss' -
comparing <xs:e
lement name="setSss"...> at /schema[1]/element[1]/@name to <xs:element
name="get
Sss"...> at /schema[1]/element[1]/@name

DefaultSchemaGeneratorTest.testAbstractPOJO:545->testClass:115->XMLSchemaTest.
assertSimilarXML:66 XML similar org.custommonkey.xmlunit.Diff
[different] Expected attribute value 'setS' but was 'getI' - comparing
<xs:eleme
nt name="setS"...> at /schema[1]/element[1]/@name to <xs:element
name="getI"...>
 at /schema[1]/element[1]/@name

DefaultSchemaGeneratorTest.testConcretePOJO:549->testClass:115->XMLSchemaTest.
assertSimilarXML:66 XML similar org.custommonkey.xmlunit.Diff
[different] Expected attribute value 'setS' but was 'isBool' - comparing
<xs:ele
ment name="setS"...> at /schema[1]/element[1]/@name to <xs:element
name="isBool"
...> at /schema[1]/element[1]/@name

DocLitBareSchemaGeneratorTest>DefaultSchemaGeneratorTest.testExtendedPOJO:541-
>DefaultSchemaGeneratorTest.testClass:115->XMLSchemaTest.assertSimilarXML:66
XML
 similar org.custommonkey.xmlunit.Diff
[different] Expected attribute value 'sss' but was 'getSssResult' -
comparing <x
s:element name="sss"...> at /schema[1]/element[1]/@name to <xs:element
name="get
SssResult"...> at /schema[1]/element[1]/@name

DocLitBareSchemaGeneratorTest>DefaultSchemaGeneratorTest.testAbstractPOJO:545-
>DefaultSchemaGeneratorTest.testClass:115->XMLSchemaTest.assertSimilarXML:66
XML
 similar org.custommonkey.xmlunit.Diff
[different] Expected attribute value 's' but was 'getIResult' -
comparing <xs:el
ement name="s"...> at /schema[1]/element[1]/@name to <xs:element
name="getIResul
t"...> at /schema[1]/element[1]/@name