axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Janke <apjanke.f...@gmail.com>
Subject Upcoming Axis2 releases?
Date Sun, 16 Mar 2014 07:10:07 GMT
Hi, Axis2 folks,

First off, sorry for spamming the list with Jira activity earlier. I
didn't realize that Jira sent notifications for all activity to the
whole list. (When I've used it elsewhere it did more selective
notifications and/or digests.)

Are the Axis2 1.6.3 or 1.7.0 versions likely to make it to release in
the foreseeable future?
Looks like there've been no releases for two years, so it's a bit hard
to gauge the activity level of this project. I've started working with
Axis2 for one of my projects, and I'd like to make some basic
contributions to the parts I'm using. Stuff along the lines of minor
issues in the doco, fixes for the minor bugs I put in JIRA today,
updating broken links in the site pages. Would this be useful, and
likely to see release at some point? If so, would it be better to work
on 1.6.3 or 1.7.0?

Cheers,
Andrew Janke