axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Neelam Dharnidharka <neelam.dharnidha...@oracle.com>
Subject RE: issues Axis 1.4/Axis1.0
Date Tue, 25 Feb 2014 18:51:41 GMT
Hi Andreas,

Thanks for your reply. Please find two screen shots of different output format -

When using Axis 1.4, SOAP UI shows output xml as ->

The right window shows out below, it was in exact one line, I broke lines by clicking enter
to show the output in the screenshot in 6 lines.

When using Axis 1.0, SOAP UI shows output xml  - a well formatted xml output.

From: Andreas Veithen [mailto:andreas.veithen@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, February 24, 2014 10:34 PM
To: java-dev@axis.apache.org
Subject: Re: issues Axis 1.4/Axis1.0

On Friday, February 21, 2014, Neelam Dharnidharka <HYPERLINK "mailto:neelam.dharnidharka@oracle.com"neelam.dharnidharka@oracle.com>
wrote:

Hi Andreas,

It seems like there is a small difference in the  webservice response - with Axis 1.4 and
Axis 1.0

With Axis 1.0 --

<webServiceApiReturn xsi:type="ns1:Element" xmlns:ns1="http://xml.apache.org/xml-soap">

In this one I can see full formatted output from the SoapUI application

With Axis 1.4 --

<webServiceApiReturn xmlns="http://xmlns.oracle.com/BRM/schemas/BusinessOpcodes">

In this one I see full XML just as one line output, not a formatted XML.

Also, with Axis 1.4,  if see the message detail from tcpmon(axis adminUI), and explicitly
select XML option then I see full XML. But SOAP UI does not show it as XML.

If it doesn't show the message as XML, how does it show it? Maybe you can post a screenshot?

Is there anything I can tweak in the WSDL/XSD or the WSDD to get the desired output??

Thanks!

Neelam