axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Neelam Dharnidharka <neelam.dharnidha...@oracle.com>
Subject issues Axis 2/Axis1
Date Fri, 14 Feb 2014 07:22:06 GMT
Hi Axis support team,
I am getting following issues with Axis 1 and Axis2, please let me know if there is a work
around  -

Using Axis1, if I add a wsdlFile in my service_config.wsdd, then I have to give absolute path
of my WSDL files.
I tried using path from WEB-INF, WEB-INF/classes and many other ways , but it only takes absolute
path. And does not change the URL dynamically. So if I give it customer, they have manually
change the wsdlFile paths in the wsdd file.
is there a work around for these issues in Axis 1 ?

I know the above issue wsdlFile path issue is  not in Axis 2. But using Axis2, I am having
other issue as below -
If I use Axis 2 jars, then my SOAP UI client  does not show the output message in the right
format, it shows full xml output in  a single line instead of showing full xml nesting per
line.
Is there any namespace specific configuration for axis2? Using Same wsdls/schema I don't see
this issue  using Axis1.

Please let me know if this is a know issue? And if there is a workaround for it.

Thanks
Neelam