axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Gainty <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Retiring Sandesha2 from 1.7.0 release
Date Sat, 01 Feb 2014 23:38:13 GMT

Brian and I both work in HealthCare Space in the Greater Boston area

It is vitally important to retain the older Axis2 distros (and modules) available so we will
always have the necessary artifacts to build mission-critical HealthCare Applications

Let me know if that will be a problem so we can explore mitigation strategies

Vielen Danke,
Martin
Verzicht und Vertraulichkeitanmerkung