axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Gainty <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: issues Axis 2/Axis1
Date Fri, 14 Feb 2014 12:54:58 GMT

Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2014 23:22:06 -0800
From: neelam.dharnidharka@oracle.com
To: java-dev@axis.apache.org
Subject: issues Axis 2/Axis1

Hi Axis support team,
I am getting following issues with Axis 1 and Axis2, please let me know if there is a work
around  -

Using Axis1, if I add a wsdlFile in my service_config.wsdd, then I have to give absolute path
of my WSDL files.
I tried using path from WEB-INF, WEB-INF/classes and many other ways , but it only takes absolute
path. And does not change the URL dynamically. So if I give it customer, they have manually
change the wsdlFile paths in the wsdd file.
is there a work around for these issues in Axis 1 ?

MG>Call Oracle India..Indians get paid GIGANTIC amounts of money to answer these types
of questions
MG> and they are SUPPOSED to know ..(Please let me know if they are not able to assist
you)
MG>+91.80.41084700

I know the above issue wsdlFile path issue is  not in Axis 2. But using Axis2, I am having
other issue as below –
If I use Axis 2 jars, then my SOAP UI client  does not show the output message in the right
format, it shows full xml output in  a single line instead of showing full xml nesting per
line.
Is there any namespace specific configuration for axis2? Using Same wsdls/schema I don’t
see this issue  using Axis1.
Please let me know if this is a know issue? And if there is a workaround for it.

http://dos2unix.sourceforge.net/
MG>Most corporate environments run Windows Clients only so UNIX->DOS issues occur frequently
MG>If you are an old Nix guy like me you'll want to install some Unix Utilities for DOS
from CYWGIN on MG>Windows...take a look at
MG>http://cygwin.com/install.html

Thanks
Neelam