axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "T. Allen" <...@verizon.net>
Subject Re: Regex problems with XMLBeans
Date Tue, 11 Feb 2014 22:12:17 GMT
Has anyone had problems with regex using XML Beans binding (see message
below)?  I have used the following regex and it worked fine:
<xsd:pattern value="\d{10}|\d{3}\-d{7}" />

This regex gives an error every time:
<xsd:pattern value="^(NA|UN).*"/>

Have I done something wrong or is this a bug with XML Beans?

Thanks,