axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Zsolt Kúti <kuti.zs...@prolan.hu>
Subject Re: http 413 error when calling a WCF service from Axis client
Date Thu, 20 Feb 2014 07:56:26 GMT
Here are my findings for the archive:

- Scrutiny on the WCF side has shown that the "large" request arrives
  (so IIS passed it along without problem). Http 413 probably is
  reported by IIS when responding.

- When a "small" (successful) request is sent first, the following large
  ones succeed.

This latter can be used as a workaround.

If anyone has an explanation it would be welcome.

Zsolt