axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Venkat Sadasivam <venkatsa...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: how to include custom soap header definition in wsdl using axis2 framework?
Date Fri, 03 Jan 2014 01:21:31 GMT
Thanks Martin and Yashwanth.

I am looking for ways to add soap header definition when axis2 generates wsdl from a service
class. I think you example is about adding soap header when using axis2 on the client side
whereas I am looking for axis2 on server-side.

Thanks,
Venkat

On Thursday, 2 January 2014 1:40 PM, Yashwanth Rajaram -X (yrajaram - ZENSAR TECHNOLOGIES
INC at Cisco) <yrajaram@cisco.com> wrote:

Venkat,

Here are a few links which might be what you are looking for:
·         http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-desc/2005Jan/att-0094/soap-header-blocks.html
·         http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/xml/library/ws-tip-headers/

Sincerely, Yashwanth
Technical Architect, EBIS

From:Venkat Sadasivam [mailto:venkatsalem@yahoo.com]
Sent: Monday, December 30, 2013 9:22 AM
To: java-dev@axis.apache.org
Subject: how to include custom soap header definition in wsdl using axis2 framework?

we are using axis2 framework and passing security session id as custom soap header. How to
include the soap header definition in wsdl?

Thanks,
Venkat

PS: I posted the same question in stack overflow as well.
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/20841310/how-to-include-custom-soap-header-definition-in-wsdl-using-axis2-framework