axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From satyapriya sahoo <sahoo.satyapr...@gmail.com>
Subject How to know Timeout happen in client Side
Date Mon, 02 Dec 2013 07:21:50 GMT
Hi,

I am using axis2-1.5.1 to build my server.

I have  a question. How do Server Know that a client side has timeout Occur.

How to implement this?

Actually In client side Timeout happens after 5 min. But in server side
still the same thread is running. So if timeout happen for Some date, then
how server will know that for this data client has timeout, because client
is sending once again the data, How do server know for this data timeout
happens in client side and it will not further process the data, because
earlier it already processed the same data.

Can any one please help me How to implement this?

Or if a client side timeout happens, then how a server will know that a
client side time out occurred so that in server side it will stop
processing for that Data.

Thanks,
Satya