axis-java-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Andreas Veithen (JIRA)" <j...@apache.org>
Subject [jira] [Comment Edited] (AXIS2-5597) The adressing module adds the addressing namespace declaration in the header element, which is not allowed by BP 1.2
Date Mon, 14 Oct 2013 13:49:42 GMT

    [ https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2-5597?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel&focusedCommentId=13794083#comment-13794083
] 

Andreas Veithen edited comment on AXIS2-5597 at 10/14/13 1:48 PM:
------------------------------------------------------------------

My argument is not based on the code from Eclipse, but on how the test assertion for BP1600
is specified. Here is the test assertion as defined in BasicProfile-1.2.xml in the WS-I test
tools:

{code:xml}
      <testAssertion id="BP1600" enable="true"
         xmlns="http://www.ws-i.org/2002/08/12/ProfileDoc-2.0.xsd"
         xmlns:h="http://www.ws-i.org/2002/08/12/ProfileMarkup-2.0.xsd"
         xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
         xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"
         xmlns:xs="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"
         xmlns:soap11="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/"
         xmlns:soap12="http://www.w3.org/2003/05/soap-envelope"
         xmlns:wsdl="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/"
         >
        <description>
          The envelope conforms to the structure specified in SOAP
          1.1 Part 1, Section 5.
        </description>
        <target>
          /wsil:testLog/wsil:messageLog/wsil:message/wsil:messageContents/soap11:Envelope
        </target> 
        <cotarget name="metadata">$target/../@schemaValid</cotarget> 
        <predicate>
          $target/../@schemaValid = fn:true()
        </predicate>
        <prescription level="mandatory"/>
        <errorMessage>
          The envelope does not conform to the structure specified
          in SOAP 1.1 Part 1, Section 5
        </errorMessage>
        <diagnostic>SOAP envelope.</diagnostic>
      </testAssertion>
{code}

The test simply checks whether the message content is schema valid. How can defining the namespace
on soap:Header instead of soap:Envelope change anything with respect to schema validity?


was (Author: veithen):
My argument is not based on the code from Eclipse, but on how the test assertion for BP1600
is specified. Here is the test assertion as defined in BasicProfile-1.2.xml in the WS-I test
tools:

      <testAssertion id="BP1600" enable="true"
         xmlns="http://www.ws-i.org/2002/08/12/ProfileDoc-2.0.xsd"
         xmlns:h="http://www.ws-i.org/2002/08/12/ProfileMarkup-2.0.xsd"
         xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
         xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"
         xmlns:xs="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"
         xmlns:soap11="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/"
         xmlns:soap12="http://www.w3.org/2003/05/soap-envelope"
         xmlns:wsdl="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/"
         >
        <description>
          The envelope conforms to the structure specified in SOAP
          1.1 Part 1, Section 5.
        </description>
        <target>
          /wsil:testLog/wsil:messageLog/wsil:message/wsil:messageContents/soap11:Envelope
        </target> 
        <cotarget name="metadata">$target/../@schemaValid</cotarget> 
        <predicate>
          $target/../@schemaValid = fn:true()
        </predicate>
        <prescription level="mandatory"/>
        <errorMessage>
          The envelope does not conform to the structure specified
          in SOAP 1.1 Part 1, Section 5
        </errorMessage>
        <diagnostic>SOAP envelope.</diagnostic>
      </testAssertion>

The test simply checks whether the message content is schema valid. How can defining the namespace
on soap:Header instead of soap:Envelope change anything with respect to schema validity?

> The adressing module adds the addressing namespace declaration in the header element,
which is not allowed by BP 1.2
> --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>                 Key: AXIS2-5597
>                 URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2-5597
>             Project: Axis2
>          Issue Type: Bug
>          Components: Addressing
>    Affects Versions: 1.6.2
>            Reporter: Maarten van den Broek
>
> Validation of an axis2 message with an addressing header gives a BP1600 error.
> This issue can probably be resolved by changing line 210
>    addressingNamespaceObject = header.declareNamespace(addressingNamespace, WSA_DEFAULT_PREFIX);
> in the class org.apache.axis2.handlers.addressing.AddressingOutHandler to
>     addressingNamespaceObject = envelope.declareNamespace(addressingNamespace, WSA_DEFAULT_PREFIX);
> Maybe more changes are necessary.



--
This message was sent by Atlassian JIRA
(v6.1#6144)

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: java-dev-unsubscribe@axis.apache.org
For additional commands, e-mail: java-dev-help@axis.apache.org


Mime
View raw message