axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From satyapriya sahoo <sahoo.satyapr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem in deployment of axis2 war file
Date Tue, 06 Aug 2013 06:54:03 GMT
Sorry Sir,

  If my approach hurt you. I just made it yellow to easily see the
exception part.

The above highlighting text in yellow tells that, these classes are
configured in the web.xml, but the server doesn't find those classes.

<servlet>
        <servlet-name>AxisServlet</servlet-name>
        <display-name>Apache-Axis Servlet</display-name>

<servlet-class>org.apache.axis2.transport.http.AxisServlet</servlet-class>
</servlet>

<servlet>
        <servlet-name>AxisAdminServlet</servlet-name>
        <display-name>Apache-Axis AxisAdmin Servlet (Web
Admin)</display-name>

<servlet-class>org.apache.axis2.webapp.AxisAdminServlet</servlet-class>
</servlet>

I find the AxisServlet.class file present in the
axis2-transport-http-1.5.1.jar file, but unfortunately I don't able to find
where is AxisAdminServlet.class file present. I think this class is not
present in my path, for that reason the above error is coming on my console.

Thanks,
Satya