axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Walid Benkhelouf <w_benkhel...@esi.dz>
Subject Re: retrieving message_id
Date Sat, 03 Aug 2013 00:59:41 GMT
Hi Brian,sorry for my misunderstanding :-)
The solution that i'm developing (for academic purpose)is located in the
handlers levels,so i'm trying to be the most transparent as possible to the
client and the service writer ,so for this I've written two handlers one
for incoming and one for outgoing putted in an AXIS2 module.
For now i was able to address the problem by activating "ws-addressing"in
the client side(and let the message_id blank), so when the message is
intercepted by the "incoming_handler",it will set the message_id "manually"
msgctx.setMessageID (a random key).
The outgoing handler can access to this value by "msgctx.getRelatesTo()).
it's addressing my problem when "ws_addressing"is activated in the client
side.
But i was looking for a "more general"solution that can address the problem
where the client don't have the ws_addressing activated in the request.
Best Regards!

2013/8/3 Brian Reinhold <brianreinhold@lampreynetworks.com>

> Walid,****
>
> ** **
>
> I think you misunderstood my American slang comment and took it the wrong
> way (it’s kind of an expression); I am not saying that YOUR question was
> stupid. If you look below you will see *I am asking the ‘stupid’ question*which was
“did you check to see if the client sent you a message id?”. If