axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Walid Benkhelouf <w_benkhel...@esi.dz>
Subject Re: retrieving message_id
Date Sat, 03 Aug 2013 19:51:57 GMT
Yes Brian ,but my first problem is to address problems when a web server
goes down ,and figure a way to not loose requests which are in process,so
the clients can have a response even if it is from another endpoint.
when a web server goes down ,another hosted in another machine,will takes
his place(designed as the primary)it will :
1-Update the endpoint reference in the repository(uddi,membrane,..etc) so
he will be requested by the future clients.
2-Continue processing the requests not accomplished by the server who was
down.

2013/8/3 Brian Reinhold <brianreinhold@lampreynetworks.com>

> Walid,****
>
> ** **
>
> Sounds involved. Could the same be accomplished using the WS reliable
> messaging protocol (Sandesha project in the Axis2/Apache hierarchy)? Would
> be almost no work; just add the module in your Axis2 xml. The main
> difference (I think) from your proposal is that this protocol is still
> point to point. Should an endpoint go down during a transaction it could
> not be completed until the endpoint came back up. But at least there
> wouldn’t be all this duplication of resources and multiple databases. But I
> suppose you have probably looked at this.****
>
> ** **
>
> Brian****
>
> ** **

“did you check to see if the client sent you a message id?”. If