axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From John Forde <John.Fo...@FINEOS.com>
Subject Calling Axis2 Service without using Stubs - setting payload
Date Thu, 29 Aug 2013 08:59:12 GMT
Hi Folks,
I am looking to use axis2 Client to send following XML as payload to Axis2 services.
The service type is doc-literal and binding would be jaxbri.
The number of elements in WSExternalEnquiryRequest can change also.

     <WSExternalEnquiryRequest>
         <firstName>testName</firstName>
         <lastName>testName</lastName>
      </WSExternalEnquiryRequest>

Request via SOAP UI looks like this.

<soap:Envelope xmlns:soap="http://www.w3.org/2003/05/soap-envelope" xmlns:tes="http://www.fineos.com/wscomposer/TestSOAPInvocation">
   <soap:Header/>
   <soap:Body>
      <tes:WSExternalEnquiryRequest>
         <firstName>testName</firstName>
      </tes:WSExternalEnquiryRequest>
   </soap:Body>
</soap:Envelope>

I have called Axis service numerous time using Stubs but in this scenario I can't.
Any help would be much appreciated.

       John Forde
       SPG Research and Design Engineer

       FINEOS Corporation
       FINEOS House, EastPoint Business Park, Dublin 3, Ireland
       T +353-1-639-9921 F +353-1-639-9701 W www.FINEOS.com<http://www.FINEOS.com>
       E john.forde@FINEOS.com<mailto:john.forde@FINEOS.com>

       Follow us: Blog<http://www.fineos.com/blog/>     Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/FINEOS>
    LinkedIn<http://www.linkedin.com/company/10801>     Twitter<http://twitter.com/fineos>

       FINEOS - The Leading Claims Solution Delivering Customer Success

FINEOS Corporation is the global brand name of FINEOS Corporation and its affiliated
group companies worldwide.

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential, may be privileged and is intended

only for the use of the recipient named above. If you are not the intended recipient or a

representative of the intended recipient, you have received this e-mail in error and must

not copy, use or disclose the contents of this e-mail to anybody else.

If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by return

e-mail and permanently delete the copy you received.  This e-mail has been swept for
computer viruses. However, you should carry out your own virus checks.
Registered in Ireland, No. 205721.  http://www.FINEOS.com