axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Nadir Amra <a...@us.ibm.com>
Subject [Axis2] Axiom/Axis2 problem?
Date Wed, 17 Jul 2013 05:18:33 GMT
Hi,

I am getting this exception after running for a couple of days:

        at
org.apache.axiom.om.impl.llom.OMNodeImpl.detach(OMNodeImpl.java:182)
        at
org.apache.axiom.om.impl.llom.OMNodeImpl.setParent(OMNodeImpl.java:105)
        at
org.apache.axiom.om.impl.llom.OMElementImpl.addChild(OMElementImpl.java:297)
        at
org.apache.axiom.om.impl.llom.OMElementImpl.addChild(OMElementImpl.java:213)
        at
org.apache.axis2.util.WSDLSerializationUtil.addWSDLDocumentationElement(WSDLSerializationUtil.java:486)
        at
org.apache.axis2.description.AxisService2WSDL11.generateOM(AxisService2WSDL11.java:211)
        at
org.apache.axis2.dataretrieval.WSDLDataLocator.outputInlineForm(WSDLDataLocator.java:131)

It cannot be consistantly recreated but as I have indicated it does happen
every few days.

My initial thought is that it may be related to simultaneous access to web
service?  Could this be some sort of synchronization problem?

I am running Axis2 1.5.x (the x because I have merged in some code from
other releases that fixes various problems).   This is basic web service
with no additional QOS'es such as WS-Security to WS-Policy.

In anycase, anyone have any ideas how one would debug such a problem? Does
WSDLDataLocator get executed everytime a web service request come in?

Is there some shared resource that possibly needs to be synchronized?

Thanks for any help that can be provided.