axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From VINCENT Fabrice <fabrice.vinc...@thalesgroup.com>
Subject axis2.xml : servicePath empty
Date Fri, 21 Jun 2013 09:03:14 GMT

Hello,

I have read the chinthaka's post  "How Apache Axis2 Finds the Operation and Service a Message
is Destined To" .

But I still have any questions.

I must develop a web service that can be able to receive requests from a given client. (I
can't change the client side)
Here is the beginning of the request sent by the soap client:
POST / HTTP/1.1                   /* Note : there is no servicePath here */
Host: localhost:9030

For the soap server, I set the following lines in my "axis2.xml" in order to have a server
on  "http://localhost:9030/"
                <parameter name="contextRoot">/</parameter>
                <parameter name="servicePath"></parameter>

I have the error:
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: service path cannot be null or empty
        at org.apache.axis2.context.ConfigurationContext.internalGetServiceContextPath(ConfigurationContext.java:856)

Can you help me please ?
Thanks a lot.

Fabrice.