axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Lewis John Mcgibbney <lewis.mcgibb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Missing build.xml in Axis2-1.6.2 Source Distribution
Date Sun, 19 May 2013 23:48:22 GMT
Hi Martin,
It sure does.
What is required (I think) is an update to the README.txt
I WAS able to install Axis 2 first time around doing mvn install... I had
no problems with custom plugins.
I do NOT have "...a build.xml at the top level which automatically builds
the plugins first and then runs a regular "mvn install"."
I can and will check out trunk and submit a patch for this if it is
required.
Best
Lewis

On Sun, May 19, 2013 at 4:44 PM, Martin Gainty <mgainty@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Lewis
>
> $AXIS2_HOME/src>find . -name build.xml
>
> TestCase generation and excecution:
> i am able to locate build.xml to compile, package and run individual
> testcases in
> codegen,fastinfoset,integration,jaxbri,jaxws,jaxws-integration,kernel,sample,tool,transport,webapp
> and xmlbeans
>
> $AXIS2_HOME/modules>find . -name pom.xml
>
> Compile and Package Axis2 modules:
> I am able to locate pom.xml for all Axis2 modules including
>  parent as well as all (child) modules under $AXIS2_HOME
>
> cd $AXIS2_HOME/parent
> mvn -e -X package
>
> and maven will build all necessary modules
>
> does this conform to your understanding?
>
> Martin

> Ce message est confidentiel et peut être privilégié. Si vous n'êtes pas le destinataire
responsabilité pour le contenu fourni.

--
*Lewis*