axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Lewis John Mcgibbney <lewis.mcgibb...@gmail.com>
Subject Missing build.xml in Axis2-1.6.2 Source Distribution
Date Sun, 19 May 2013 22:47:12 GMT
Hi All,
I just pulled Axis2-1.6.2 Java Source Distribution from the download page.
It is stated in the README.txt [0] that "...This means you need to do one
of the following: 1) Use ant (http://ant.apache.org) to build the first
time. There is a build.xml at the top level which automatically builds the
plugins first and then runs a regular "mvn install"."
The build.xml has certainly been tagged as it is available here [1],
however it is not in my Source Distribution.
Is there something incorrect with the release procedure that the build.xml
is not included in the generated release artifact?
I apologize in advance if I am missing something out here.
Thanks
Lewis

[0]
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/axis/axis2/java/core/tags/v1.6.2/README.txt