axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From satyapriya sahoo <sahoo.satyapr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Deploying a handler
Date Tue, 28 May 2013 10:10:33 GMT
1) Go to axis2.xml( This presents under the directory
WEB-INF/conf/axis2.xml)

2) Go to the <phaseOrder type="InFlow">

3) Go to the <phase name="Dispatch"
class="org.apache.axis2.engine.DispatchPhase">

4) add the handler here
<handler name="SoapLogHandler"
                     class="com.demo.soaphandler.SoapLogHandler"/>
NOTE: My handler name is SoapLogHandler.java and it presents under
com.demo.soaphandler .

5) add the handler <phaseOrder type="OutFlow">
                              <phase name="MessageOut">
                                    <handler name="SoapLogHandler"
class="com.demo.soaphandler.SoapLogHandler"/>
                               </phase>
                               </phaseOrder>

6) again add the handler on <phaseOrder type="InFaultFlow"><phase
name="Dispatch">
add the same handler here

7) again add the handler on <phaseOrder type="OutFaultFlow"><phase
name="MessageOut">
add the same handler here

NOTE:
Totally you have to add 4 times in the phaseOrder
1) InFlow
2) OutFlow
3) InFaultFlow
4) OutFaultFlow

Hope it will help You to solve the problem

Thanks,
Satya