axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Gainty <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Axis2-1.6.2: create web service client able to handle SpnegoContextToken appearing in WSDL?
Date Fri, 03 May 2013 21:49:25 GMT
can you supply a XSD ?
(a spec will do if it specifies sufficient required element entities to construct a XSD)

Martin
Never look down to test the ground before taking your next step; only he who  keeps his eye
fixed on the far horizon will find the right road....Dag Hammarskjold

 From: Runo.Barrdahl@tieto.com
To: java-dev@axis.apache.org
Date: Fri, 3 May 2013 11:21:23 +0300
Subject: Axis2-1.6.2: create web service client able to handle SpnegoContextToken appearing
in WSDL?

Dear Axis2 Architects and Developers: There is currently, if I have understoodd correctly,
a deficiency in Axis2-(1.6.2) in that it does not implement use of SpnegeContextToken.SpnegeContextToken
occurs today typically in web services created by Microsoft tools. Questions:1.       Is there
a plan to implement SpnegeContextToken in Axis2?a.       If so, what is the rough time table
for this?2.       If not, do you have any knowledge on what is required to be done in Axis2-1.62
and/or in Rampart-1.6.2, in order to enable SpnegeContextToken?3.       Or, do you know if
there are any Java web service frameworks today which implement SpnegeContextToken?4.
  What can you recommend to me to solve my problem (i. e. to make use of a WSDL containing
SpnegeContextToken)? Thanks in advance  Med vänlig hälsning, / Best Regards, Runo Barrdahl,
civ ing, tekn lic Tieto Sweden AB, Financial Servicesmail: runo.barrdahl@tieto.comtel (direct):
0709-790 407 / +46-709 790 407tel (central): 010 481 00 00 / +46-10 481 00 00fax: 08-86 30
56 / +46-8 86 30 56web: www.tieto.com