axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Abdelrahman Almahmoud <fire_storm5...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Deploying a handler
Date Tue, 28 May 2013 18:39:08 GMT
This is confusing now so, I will test the previous method tomorrow just for testing, but I
will give the modules a more detailed look for the final deployment

Date: Tue, 28 May 2013 11:24:27 -0400
From: deepalk@gmail.com
To: java-dev@axis.apache.org
Subject: Re: Deploying a handler

    NOPE, you do not need to modify
      axis2.xml.

      Deepal

      yes it will work and you need to modify the
        axis2.xml as well

        On Tue, May 28, 2013 at 6:36 PM, Deepal
          jayasinghe <deepalk@gmail.com>
          wrote:

              The way you deploy handlers in Axis2 is using the
                concept call Module. Please follow following tutorial to
                get a good understanding how to do that.

                http://axis.apache.org/axis2/java/core/docs/modules.html

                http://www.packtpub.com/article/apache-axis2-web-services-writing-module

                    Deepal

                    Hello,

                      I wrote my own simple handler which I want to
                        deploy. This handler is the first to work on
                        inflowing SOAP messages and as such I modified
                        the configuration to have it in the inflow
                        section.
                      My question is, how do I build and deploy
                        this handler?

                      Thanks