axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Shameera Rathnayaka <shameerai...@gmail.com>
Subject Decouple Gson from XML Stream API base JSON approach
Date Sat, 06 Apr 2013 07:53:48 GMT
Hi devs,

Currently newly added JSON XML Stream API base approach in trunk, tightly
couple with google-gson. I think it is good to have flexibility to use
other JSON Stream APIs(like Jakson) with this.

 Here we can use factory method pattern to create JSON
XMLStreamReaders/writers . And we can provide an api to implement Gson,
Jakson or any other Json Stream support api to write the logic under that.

we can provide Factory classes to create JSONXMLStreamReaders/Writers with
Gson or Jakson or other.

Thoughts are welcome.

--
Best Regards,