axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Danushka Seneviratne <danushkagso...@gmail.com>
Subject Improve Axis2 JAX-WS performance
Date Sat, 13 Apr 2013 12:24:39 GMT
Dear Sir/Madam,

While searching a GSoC project idea, I got to know about Axis2 project
having potential opportunity to work on its JAX-WS implementation.
According to the facts I gathered, I have created a JIRA issue here
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2-5509. As foremost objective I'm
planning to find bottlenecks of Axis2 JAX-WS framework and suggest possible
solutions during the project period. I have some experience about JAX-WS
programming model but it is based on Metro framework on JBoss server.
During recent past I tried to develop few Axis2 based JAX-WS services and
managed to run set of basic samples. I'm much obliged if someone can guide
me to find out a direction.

Thanks in advance

Danushka Seneviratne